Re: Users specific to a Database

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: Users specific to a Database
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sahoo, Ranjan Rashmi wrote:
> Hi All,
>

>     I am new to this postgres and now struggling with creation of a user
> specific to a database, so the user can login to that specific database
> and can do the activities as per the given credentials and can not touch
> or see any information from other databases. Can any one please help me
> in this regard?

Start there http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/user-manag.html

And please, future question send to the general or novice mailing list.
This list is focused on postgres development.
    Zdenek

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: TOAST usage setting
От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: What is the maximum encoding-conversion growth rate, anyway?