Re: the future of pljava development

От Marek Lewczuk
Тема Re: the future of pljava development
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dave Page pisze:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Now this I agree with. I am sure postgresql hackers are happy to help
>> the pljava team get things where they need to be, but -hackers needs to
>> be focusing on releasing 8.3.
>
> pl/java is actually one of the problems that pgInstaller is currently
> facing. In a nutshell, if we don't get a release for 8.3 before we go to
> beta, we'll probably have to pull it form the distribution which would
> be a shame.
We have a few weeks in order to have it ready for 8.3 and because of
that I've started this discussion. I hope that we will be able to make
pljava ready for 8.3 and continue the development. From windows point of
view this is really great feature to have pljava inside the pgInstaller
(I'm using it on my laptop) so for sure we need to make it ready for 8.3.

Best wishes,
Marek

От: Marek Lewczuk
Сообщение: Re: the future of pljava development
От: "Paolo Saudin"
Сообщение: Get the exeption error description