Re: Server order

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Server order
Дата
Re: Server order  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
Список pgadmin-support
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Mike.Blackwell@rrd.com a écrit :
>>
>> Is there a way to change the order of the servers in the Servers list?
>>  It'd be nice if they were alphabetically sorted.
>
> The patch attached sorts them alphabetically. As it changes the
> behavior, perhaps an option is needed to enable it. Dave, what do you
> think about it ?

I'm in a lecture atm, so can't check that thoroughly, but I think you
missed an AppendItem() call site further up in
pgServerFactory::CreateObjects (you only got the one where pgInstaller
installations are auto-added.

Otherwise, please commit.

BTW; did you fix that SQL formatting error that Erwin reported?

/D