Re: Using a trigger with an object-relational manager

От Rick Schumeyer
Тема Re: Using a trigger with an object-relational manager
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Actually, the situation is slightly more complicated.  It's more like I
have tables A1, A2, and A3 each of which must have a corresponding row
in B.  So each of A1, A2 and A3 has a BEFORE INSERT trigger that creates
a row in B and sets a FK in A1 (or A2 or A3).  So I can't just use the
same PK in both the A tables and B.