Re: Is the 7.3.1 geometry regression test supposed to pass perfectly on Solaris 8 x86?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Is the 7.3.1 geometry regression test supposed to pass perfectly on Solaris 8 x86?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org> writes:
> Just compiled PG 7.3.1 on Solaris 8 x86, and it failed the GEOMETRY
> regression test with one of those "15th decimal place is one digit
> different from expected" types of errors.

I don't think we really care anymore about that; CVS tip has a modified
geometry test that suppresses low-order-digit differences.

If you care to try CVS tip on that machine, it'd be useful to know if
it passes cleanly.