Re: Problem with pg_dump

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Problem with pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
znahor-news@netsync.pl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've got problem with dumping the database on the slave server.
>
> Situation:
>
> Master:
> Running CentOS release 4.4 (Final) with PostgreSQL 8.2.4.
>
> Slave:
> Running CentOS release 4.3 (Final) with PostgreSQL 8.2.4 and slon
> version 1.2.9
>
> pg_dump on master works fine. On slave i've got error on start of dumping:
>
> -bash-3.00$ pg_dump -d -D my_database
> pg_dump: failed sanity check, parent table OID 225893092 of pg_rewrite
> entry OID 225893271 not found
>
> Any ideas to solve this problem?

Do you have such a table, and what does the rule (pg_rewrite) say?

SELECT OID,* FROM pg_class WHERE OID = ...
SELECT OID,* FROM pg_rewrite WHERE OID = ...

Have you made any schema changes that slony might not have handled? You
didn't apply schema changes without putting them through slony, did you?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd