Re: [Re] Re: Winsock error 10035 while trying to upgrade from 8.0 to 8.2

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [Re] Re: Winsock error 10035 while trying to upgrade from 8.0 to 8.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Cyril VELTER wrote:
>     No I'm not. It's not even complied in the server nor in the pg_dump binary.
>
>     The server is built on windows using MSYS simply with ./configure && make all
> && make install
>

>     I've been able to reproduce the problem 6 times (at random points in the
> process, but it never complete successfully). Is there any test I can do to
> help investigate the problem ?

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you for a while.

Yeah, if you can attach a debugger to the backend (assuming you have a
predictable backend it happens to - but if you're loading, you are using
a single session, I assume?), add a breakpoint around the area of the
problem, and get a backtrace from exactly where it shows up, that would
help.

//Magnus