Re: Re : pgAdmin III 1.6.3 for ubuntu feisty uploaded.

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: Re : pgAdmin III 1.6.3 for ubuntu feisty uploaded.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Laurent,

Laurent ROCHE a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> what about having a 1.6.3 build in the backports of Dapper Drake (6.06 LTS) as it is long term support I would not
expectpeople using it to move to a newer OS version ... but would apreciate a more recent pgAdmin (than 1.4.3).

it would require first to backport wxWidgets2.8 to dapper. However, I'll
at least try to provide a build for Dapper linked statically with
wxWidgets (just as I currently do for Debian/Etch) in our repository.

> Just a suggestion !

Thanks,
Raphaël

От: Laurent ROCHE
Сообщение: Re : pgAdmin III 1.6.3 for ubuntu feisty uploaded.
От: Laurent ROCHE
Сообщение: List to Father Christmas