Re: TSearch2 memory usage

От Hannes Dorbath
Тема Re: TSearch2 memory usage
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 21.05.2007 11:42, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> dictionary is just a program ! Are you usin custom dictionaries ?

Depends on what you mean, it's a standard ispell dict, defined as:

DictFile="/foo/bar/german_utf8.dict",AffFile="/foo/bar/german_utf8.aff"

You can grab both files here: http://falcon.imos.net/dict.bz2

IIRC I have created them from an older, german OO dict, iconv'd them to
UTF-8 and run compound.pl on them.

The compound stuff stopped to function on 8.2 and as I couldn't find a
solution I stripped the compound z line from the affix file.

> what does 'select * from ts_debug('foo');' prints ?

    ts_name   | tok_type | description | token |   dict_name    | tsvector
  utf8_german | lword    | Latin word  | foo   | {de_ispell,de} | 'foo'

Thanks for your time.

--
Regards,
Hannes Dorbath