Re: Reducing stats collection overhead

От Arjen van der Meijden
Тема Re: Reducing stats collection overhead
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Afaik Tom hadn't finished his patch when I was testing things, so I
don't know. But we're in the process of benchmarking a new system (dual
quad-core Xeon) and we'll have a look at how it performs in the postgres
8.2dev we used before, the stable 8.2.4 and a fresh HEAD-checkout (which
we'll call 8.3dev). I'll let you guys (or at least Tom) know how they
compare in our benchmark.

Best regards,

Arjen