Re: Latest SVN segfaults on Feisty

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Latest SVN segfaults on Feisty
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Ivan Pavlov wrote:
> It crashes at startup. Btw, I have 1.4.3 from a package and it works
> fine. Another piece of info - the build from svn was working fine until
> perhaps the beginning of April, then I couldn't compile anymore for some
> time. Now it crashes. Hope that helps.

OK, you're using SVN code - I assume you've updated? Please do so again
(I've committed changes this morning), then run the bootstrap script,
followed by 'make clean; make all'.

Then, edit ~/.pgadmin3, and set (or add) the following values:

LogFile=/some/path/you/can/write/to/pgadmin.log
LogLevel=4

Finally, start pgAdmin. This should create a logfile which will
hopefully give some clues about what's going on.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Latest SVN segfaults on Feisty
Сообщение: Re: Latest SVN segfaults on Feisty