Re: drupal.org MySQL database issues

От Richard P. Welty
Тема Re: drupal.org MySQL database issues
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Well... I don't know, I think many that *could* be postgresql
> employees choose not to because, there is a bundle of money to be made
> here.
i suppose. i'm currently job hunting in upstate ny, and would be happy
to do a full time postgresql gig, but there's only one i've found in a
almost reasonable commuting distance, and they're not paying very well.

most of what's going on around here is at shops that have been heavily
invested in oracle for years, or sql server for perhaps a bit less time.
(plus one major bank that is gradually migrating from informix to db2.)

maybe it's just that there are few risk takers in Albany.

richard

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: drupal.org MySQL database issues
От: "Shashank Tripathi"
Сообщение: Re: drupal.org MySQL database issues