Re: 8.3 release date on web site

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: 8.3 release date on web site
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Right now our roadmap lists the 8.3 release as July, 2007:
>
>     http://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap
>
> While the year might be right, the month probably is not.  I suggest we
> remove the date and replace it with "undetermined" until we have a
> clearer target date.

I say we wait until we actually know where we are at. How is that
comparative from Tom's triage to my email coming?

With Andrew picking up three patches yesterday and the fact that some of
the patches are clearly not workable for 8.3 (posix shared memory,
bitmap on disk indexes(unless something has changed?), we may not be in
as bad as shape as we think.

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/