Re: Windows Vista Support

От Paul Lambert
Тема Re: Windows Vista Support
Дата
Список pgsql-general
michael.alexander@impowerproject.com wrote:
> Can you confirm that you don't provide support for Windows Vista for any
> release of Postgres. I'm dumbfounded an it appears that you don't
> support Vista. If so, are you planning any releases. I have a major
> project and was hoping to use Postgres.
>

> Michael Alexander
> Impower

I've got PG running on a few Vista machines at this stage without problems.

The main thing you need to look out for is disabling User Account
Control for the installation process, otherwise the install will fail.

This is done through Control Panel -> User Accounts.

Once the install is completed you can re-enable it without issue.

Regards,

--
Paul Lambert
Database Administrator