Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I'll look at the port mess.
>
> Are you running 2 buildfarm members on the same machine? If so, you
> should look at using the multi-root factility which is explicitly
> designed to avoid clashes of this sort.

Yes, I've got VC++ and Mingw/Msys animals on each of two (virtual)
machines. Each is completely independent of each other - different
configs, different scripts, different ports, different directories etc.

Where can I find out about multi-root? I can't see anything in the
config file, or in PGBuildFarm-HOWTO.txt

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?
Сообщение: Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?