Re: Filetype registration on OS X

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Filetype registration on OS X
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Stefan Csomor wrote:
> the problem is just the lack of time, or the lack of more developers to help with wxMac, I've answered things like
theseon the list only, so the wiki is a good place because people post and copy things there, also the docview sample
isshowing how to do this. If in doubt you can always email me directly, or make sure wxMac is in the subject line so
thatmy filters can catch it.

OK.

> BTW is WX_2_8_BRANCH ok for you, I'll notify Apple in a few days once 2.8.4 has been tagged.

The only issue was wxGrid scrolling cells but not headers. I had a bug
open for that for ages, but it was noted on there this week that it's
fixed for 2.8.4.

So I think it's good... I assume this will be bundled with Leopard?

Thanks, Dave.

От: Stefan Csomor
Сообщение: Re: Filetype registration on OS X
От: Stefan Csomor
Сообщение: Re: Filetype registration on OS X