Re: Table FILLFACTOR support

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Table FILLFACTOR support
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is a patch to add support for FILLFACTOR option on tables.
> Fillfactor is visible on the properties tab of a table view and on the
> table dialog. A user can add a fillfactor value at table's creation
> time, but can't change it later.
>
> I don't think this patch should be applied right now. I need tips and
> advices on it. I also wish to add index FILLFACTOR option support if I
> still have time to.

OK. My only suggestion is don't mix up your operator usage - for
example, on one line you might use:

sql += wxT("Foo");

and on the next:

sql = sql + wxT("Foo");

Other than that, it passes the eyeball test - everything looks sane, and
you've hit the parts of the code I'd expect.

Please test table creation on 8.1 and 8.2, and check that the reverse
engineered SQL from a suitable table on each server version can be
executed as expected and go ahead and commit. Oh, and don't forget to
hit the CHANGELOG!

Thanks, Dave.