Re: build environment

От Dave Page
Тема Re: build environment
Дата
Re: build environment  (Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@eppesuigoccas.homedns.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> I have the same issue on a computer upgraded from edgy to feisty. I
> don't have it on my laptop (no upgrade, installed with feisty).

All,

Please try building SVN trunk. The code that it's failing on is lifted
straight from PostgreSQL and was resync'ed earlier in this development
cycle (which probably explains why it works for 1.6.x). I've stripped it
to it's bear bones which included removing the code it was erroring on
which we don't actually use anyway.

Thanks, Dave.