Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Put Autotools-generated files into subdirectory

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Put Autotools-generated files into subdirectory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 8. Mai 2007 15:12 schrieb Hiroshi Inoue:
>> Oh I seem to have been apart from the community too long.
>> Could you please tell me where I can find the rule ?
>
> The only "rule" there is is that if you want to talk to person X, you write to
> person X.  That rule is as old as communications.

Hmmm have I misunderstood mailing lists ?
Is the "rule" right in case of communications via mailing lists ?
For example I know a ML which doesn't use direct reply mais at all.
As for PostgreSQL a few years ago AFAIR it was left to each memberwhether he sends direct reply mails as well.
I don't know if it is stll so currently.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue