Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Put Autotools-generated files into subdirectory

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Put Autotools-generated files into subdirectory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 8. Mai 2007 01:45 schrieb Hiroshi Inoue:
>> Must I mail them directly to you in the first place ?
>
> Yes.

Oh I seem to have been apart from the community too long.
Could you please tell me where I can find the rule ?

regards,
HIroshi Inoue

Сообщение: Re: Allow use of immutable functions operating on constants with constraint exclusion
Сообщение: Re: Allow use of immutable functions operating on constants with constraint exclusion