Re: Anyone know a good opensource CRM that actually installs with Posgtres?

От Mariano Mara
Тема Re: Anyone know a good opensource CRM that actually installs with Posgtres?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Richard P. Welty escribió:
> Frank Finner wrote:
>> You mention Compier not running on PG. Did you look ad ADempiere
>> (http://www.adempiere.com/)? Its a fork of Compiere which claims to
>> run especially with PG (though I did not yet have the time to test it).
>>
> i did a test install of Adempiere against PostgreSQL on a FC5 box a
> while back.
>
> the installation process is kind of a pain, the docs aren't real good,
> but eventually i did get a reasonably functional version of Adempiere
> working. It all pretty much seemed to be there.
>
> richard

I second Frank on this: Adempiere is starting to be really PostgreSQL
oriented (they started with Oracle). You can reach the Adempiere
developers at #adempiere in irc.freenode.org. Maybe they don't mind a
few questions.