Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Put Autotools-generated files into subdirectory

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Put Autotools-generated files into subdirectory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
>> Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>>> To my knowledge you can do it either way, as long as you remember
>>> that any changes to the lgpl code have to be released.
>>
>> Could you tell me a recommendation ?
>> I feel completely LGPL one is simpler.
>
> If you are asking me, which code you should release under, I would
> suggest the LGPL as the psqlodbc driver is licensed under the LGPL.

Thanks a lot.
Could someone confirm the following my recognition ?
 The LPGL package could add and release a copy of some Postgres BSD licensed code as LGPL ones together with the
currentLGPL code and then the package is still entirely LGPL. When some changes are made on the LGPL but originally BSD
licencsedcode, we can't reflect the changes to the orignal Postgres code.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Put Autotools-generated files into subdirectory
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Put Autotools-generated files into subdirectory