FW: errors syncing postgresql with pocketpc database

От Epperson, Wade
Тема FW: errors syncing postgresql with pocketpc database
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

My colleague sent the underlying message to you earlier this week per my request. I would like to follow up with this matter.
We are in the middle of development and have hit a big road block with this problem. I have been in contact with the Syware
company, producers of Visual CE, and they are very certain the psqlODBC drive is not functioning properly upon database
synchronization. Visual CE tech support is happy to discuss the problem directly with you to facilitate a speedy remedy.

Please respond.

Thanks,

Wade Epperson
GIS Coordinator