Re: build environment

От Dave Page
Тема Re: build environment
Дата
Re: build environment  ("Florian G. Pflug" <fgp@phlo.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a simple question: what is/are the build environment used by
> pgadmin developers? Windows? Solaris? Redhat? Suse? Debian? other?

I develop primarily on Windows XP and OS X. developer.pgadmin.org builds
nightly on Slackware Linux, though I don't develop on there, except to
fix the odd bug specific to wxGTK. The guys at Sun build on Solaris as
well, using GCC and Sun Studio iirc.

> This is not just a "curiosa"; I am still trying to compile the source on
> Debian GNU/linux.

What compiler version etc is on there? I'm not a Debian user, but from
what I've heard their 'stable' versions can be pretty old.

Regards, Dave.