Re: Subversion repo up

От Hannes Eder
Тема Re: Subversion repo up
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> You can now checkout a pgsql converted to svn repo here:
>
> http://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgsql/repo/

I'd like to use svnsync (see [1]) to create a read-only mirror of the
pgsql svn repository (see [2]). svnsync requires svn version >= 1.4 as
source repository server (see [1]). The pgsql svn repository [2] is
currently running subversion 1.3.1. Is there a way to upgrade this svn
repository to svn >= 1.4 or to push this svn repository to a svn >= 1.4
server? Any other ideas? Or should I create my own svn repository from
the main cvs repository?

kind regards,
Hannes Eder

Footnotes: