Pre-sell of PostgreSQL shirts

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Pre-sell of PostgreSQL shirts
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi guys,

   I am thinking of starting the campaign of pre-order for PostgreSQL
shirts to be collected during PGDay. Pre-order is available through
donations of at least 15 Euro for a t-shirt. Five t-shirts for at least
67.5 Euro. 10 t-shirts for a least 120 Euro.

This will allow us to pre-finance the production of t-shirts, via Paypal
and money transfers. We will be able to produce the following sizes:

1) Male: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
2) Female: Small, Medium and Large

   Any objections?

   Thanks.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy