Re: Feature freeze progress report

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Feature freeze progress report
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Marc G. Fournier wrote

>> patches held over from feature freeze from the previous
>> release will be reviewed within two months of the tree re-opening
>>

> a. why 2 months?  shouldn't they be given priority, period?

Yes, but they don't always seem to get it.

> b. what happens after 2 months?  we delete them?

Of course not. What I am suggesting is that we set ourselves review
targets. The if we start to get in danger of missing them the authors
and/or anyone else can legitimately start ringing alarm bells.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze progress report
Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze progress report