Re: Windows installer for 8.3 - dev release for testing

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Windows installer for 8.3 - dev release for testing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So, please download and test if you are able and provide feedback
> through the pgFoundry bug tracker - we want to iron out any problems as
> soon as possible before release. Please note however:
>
> - pl/java will not work yet - please do not try to activate it in template1.
>
> - Slony and PostGIS are not yet included for download by StackBuilder.
>
> - THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT PREVIEW *** DO NOT USE IN PRODUCTION!! ***

And just because people will not read the above line, I am going to repeat:
> - THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT PREVIEW *** DO NOT USE IN PRODUCTION!! ***

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #3244: problem with PREPARE