Re: [Fwd: PGBuildfarm member narwhal Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to InstallCheck failure]

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [Fwd: PGBuildfarm member narwhal Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to InstallCheck failure]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> I concur it's too regular to be a hardware issue.  The VMware idea is
> a bit plausible though.  If that's it, we ought to see failures of this
> ilk on all four animals sooner or later ...

I've run full disk scans in both Windows VMs, and forced an fsck of the
host just to be on the safe side and nothing showed up. By chance it
seems that VMWare released an update just yesterday so I've upgraded
everything. Hopefully the problem will go away now, but I'm not holding
my breath!

If not, one other option would be to roll back a couple of versions of
VMware - an older version hosted Bandicoot for some time with no problems.

Regards, Dave