Re: Fwd: [GENERAL] pgxs/config/missing is... missing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fwd: [GENERAL] pgxs/config/missing is... missing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@BlueTreble.com> writes:
> Grr, right after sending this I found the thread you were talking about.

> I'm not really sure our missing is better than just letting the error
> bubble up. If folks think that's better then lets just rip missing out
> entirely.

Well, that's what I was suggesting in the other thread, but it wasn't
drawing consensus.

Don't know if you noticed, but I committed your earlier patch a few
hours ago.  We can revert it if we somehow get to a consensus that
we don't need "missing".