Re: Major differences between 7.1.1 and 7.4.x

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема Re: Major differences between 7.1.1 and 7.4.x
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mageshwaran schrieb:
> Hi ,
> can any one tell me the major difference between 7.1.1 and 7.4.x version
> of postgresql,
> also please tell me what are things to considered when upgrading
> postgresql from 7.1.1 to 7.4.x.
>
> Please reply me..

All your questions are precicely answered on the postgresql.org
web site. The differences between versions and revisions are
in the release notes of 7.4 (direct link on the front page)

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/release.html#RELEASE-7-4-17

The other question regarding WAL replication (which isnt probably
not fully what you want, but a start)

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/continuous-archiving.html

Regards
Tino

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: Failed to build any 5-way joins
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: Failed to build any 5-way joins