Re: Creating A GIN index on JSONB column (large database)

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Creating A GIN index on JSONB column (large database)
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Aug 9, 2022, at 7:45 AM, Taylor Smith <taylorjrsmith@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Rob,
>
> This is what I was thinking. Would you say it presents any risk then having a database unable to rebuild its own
indexesif needed?

No I would not.  The scale-up + rebuild should tell you how much you actually need and if you’ve over done the scale up
youcan scale down to what you need.  Was the original spec expecting 20+T?  Any chance of rolling older months off to
someother node?

Сообщение: Re: Creating A GIN index on JSONB column (large database)
Сообщение: Re: Creating A GIN index on JSONB column (large database)