problem of cygwin and progresql coupling

От BELEM Mahamadou
Тема problem of cygwin and progresql coupling
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin

 Dear all

I am a new user of Postgresql with C++..

I try to connect to  a data base using à C++ program. Then, I import libpq-fe.h.

By when I compile my program no error occurs but it is impossible to run the program.
The program stop wothout error during the execution. I use cygwin.

Someone can explain me the problem?

Now I want to use liqpq++ but I don't know to import this library using cygwin.

I notice that I am using cygwin

Best regard

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Une boite mail plus intelligente.