Re: PGACCESS installation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PGACCESS installation
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
>> Hi, I have this particular problem with PgAccess installation. I have
>> PostgreSQL 7.1.3 installed with the --with-tcl option. I installed
>> PgAccess in the same way as mentioned in the installation documents. I
>> have appended the files in the PATH settings too (
>> /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.so & /usr/local/pgaccess/main./tcl ).But
>> on starting PgAccess it gives the following error: Error in startup
>> script : Couldnt load file ''libpgtcl.so''. Cannot open shared object
>> file : No such file or directory    while executing''load libpgtcl
>> [info shared lib extension ] ''    (procedure ''main'' line 3)involved
>> from within'' main $argc $argv ''( file ''/usr/local/pgaccess/main.tcl
>> '' line 249 ) How do I overcome this particular error?

What are you doing to start pgaccess?  I think you could only get to
that point if you tried to execute main.tcl directly; but you're
supposed to start it by running the pgaccess shell script.

Neither the tcl file nor the .so belong in your PATH, btw.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: