Re: Build-Problem with pgc.c on OSX 10.4

От Florian G. Pflug
Тема Re: Build-Problem with pgc.c on OSX 10.4
Дата
Re: Build-Problem with pgc.c on OSX 10.4  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> "Florian G. Pflug" <fgp@phlo.org> writes:
>> When I try to build CVS HEAD on OSX 10.4, compiling
>> src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/preproc.c fails with:
>> If I delete pgc.c, it is rebuilt automatically, and then
>> preproc.c compiles just fine.
>> I'm using gcc 4.0.1, flex 2.5.4 and bison 2.3
>
> Perhaps you changed bison versions and didn't force a rebuild?
> Those line numbers don't seem to sync up with my copies of the
> derived files.

I just realized that this file isn't even in the postgresql CVS
repo. But it _is_ part of the SVN mirror at
https://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgsql/repo.

The version that shows up in the trunk of the SVN repo is
the revision 1.5 from CVS

(http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/Attic/pgc.c?rev=1.5;content-type=text%2Fplain;hideattic=0)

This is the same as
https://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgsql/repo/trunk/pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/pgc.c
modulo the expansion of the $Header macro.

Seems to be a bug in the CVS->SVN conversion process...

greetings, Florian Pflug