Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Broken links in presskit

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Broken links in presskit
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus,

>> Clearly, the verification of all the links in the presskits needs to be
>> added to the presskit checklist (i assume there is one somewhere) for 8.3
>> and on.

I sent the presskit to this list for validation (nobody responded), and
pestered you on IM to validate them.  *You* told me the links were OK.

So I have it on my checklist, but if I don't get any help to
double-check them, I really don't see that I can do any better.

--Josh

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: