Re: Website's french translation

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Website's french translation
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert Treat a écrit :

>>> ok, I've loaded up the new tar file. Please check again :-)
>> I'll check it completely but is it normal that the .po file is not used
>> ? All menus are in english.
>>

> The menu's are kept under portal/template/navigation, and they should all be
> calling func_lang, which *should* be pulling from portal/po/portal.pot
> provided you have them translated in there.... does that sound right?

I don't know if I understand what you mean.

I did this : * cd po * msginit -i portal.pot -o fr.po (to initialize the fr .po file). * translate this .po file with
poedit.

And I send this .po file in the po folder right in the tar.bz2 archive.

Maybe it isn't the right place ?

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/     http://lfs.traduc.org/     http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/ -->

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Website's french translation
Сообщение: Re: Website's french translation