Re: What tools do people use to hack on PostgreSQL?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: What tools do people use to hack on PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Florian G. Pflug wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Alexey Klyukin wrote:

>>> I have tried and svn up worked without issues.
>>
>> As a note we will be updating this to subversion 1.4 shortly so people
>> can do svnsync too.
>
> Do I read this correctly as "This repository will stay around for a while,
> and isn't just an experiment that might be stopped tomorrow?". If so, I'll
> try using it - and lots of thanks for providing that

The subversion repository has been around *a long* time. The only thing
that is relatively new is the anonymous checkout and that is just
because we were lazy.

So yes, you can use it :)

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/