Re: Website's french translation

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Website's french translation
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've sent a message with an attachment (97K) yesterday but apparently,
> it didn't go the list. What are the limits on this mailing list ?

No idea. But it doesn't surprise me that it's significantly lower than 97K.

> Anyways, you'll find the french translation of the website on
>   http://www.lelarge.info/~guillaume/frenchwebsite.tar.bz2
>
> It includes the templates and a .po file. It took me more than a month
> to actually do it, so I'm quite happy to release this :)

I tried loading up this, but it seems there are encoding problems. Look
at for example:
http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org/docs

I've imported the whole site there, please point out anything that
breaks :-)

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: