Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Дата
Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Tom Lane wrote:
> I thought we had things set up so that there were multiple people
> moderating the postgres mail lists, but it seems like the average time
> to approve postings from unsubscribed folk has slid back down to the
> two-or-three-day range :-(.  What can be done to improve that?  Maybe
> recruit a few more moderators?

Which lists are slow? I tend to moderate in real time whilst I'm awake,
or at least the next time I check my mail when not (which is invariably
only a few hours away). I can probably add another couple to my list if
that would help.

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Сообщение: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists