Re: Possible bug with shared memory buffers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Possible bug with shared memory buffers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"P.J. \"Josh\" Rovero" <rovero@sonalysts.com> writes:
> I believe I am seeing a similar problem in 7.2b4 under Linux.
> Large and complex queries work fine after the postmaster is
> first started up.  The same queries fail days/weeks later.

> Typically psql unexpectedly disconnects while running the
> queries.

That would suggest a core dump.  Have you looked at the postmaster log
and/or tried to debug the corefiles to follow up on these failures?

If you're going to run beta software then you should expect to expend
some effort helping to identify and fix its bugs ...