Re: Problem with oids for table names getting out of sync?

От omar
Тема Re: Problem with oids for table names getting out of sync?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> SELECT relfilenode, relname FROM pg_class WHERE relname !~ '^(pg_|sql_)'
>> AND relkind = 'r'
>>
>             Oid o = PQftable(_res, i);
>

> Um ... are you laboring under some delusion about relfilenode being the
> same as relation OID?

Apparently I am.  libpq docs claim that "You can query the system table
pg_class to determine exactly which table is referenced." for PQftable.
I query pg_class and the only column that looks remotely like a unique
oid is relfilenode.  The other thing is that it works most of the time
and starts to work again when I dump and restore.

Thanks

От: "Tomi N/A"
Сообщение: Re: Using C# to create stored procedures
От: Jaime Silvela
Сообщение: Re: Print database name