Re: Webappication and PostgreSQL login roles

От Thorsten Kraus
Тема Re: Webappication and PostgreSQL login roles
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

thanks for your answer. I cant use the username/password in my DSN
because I don't connect directly via JDBC to the database. I use
hibernate for all database actions. The username and password has to be
stored in the hibernate configuration file...

Bye,
Thorsten