Re: [NOVICE] configuring psqlodbc-08.03.0100

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [NOVICE] configuring psqlodbc-08.03.0100
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Brent Austin <brent1a@yahoo.com> writes:
> I applied " export PG_CONFIG=/path/to/pg_config"

> and now I get this error:
> checking for suffix of object files... configure: error: cannot compute suffix of object files: cannot compile
> See `config.log' for more details.

I think you took me a bit too literally: you have to provide the actual
directory path to wherever pg_config is.  (It'd likely be a good idea
for psqlodbc's configure script to check whether it's been given a valid
file path, rather than just taking it on faith and failing in strange
ways later...)