Re: Tsearch2 crashes my backend, ouch !

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Tsearch2 crashes my backend, ouch !
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> (copy french stem.c and stem.h from the snowball website)
Take french stemmer from
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/dicts/stemmer/stemmer_utf8_french.tar.gz
At least, it works for me.

Sorry, but Snowball's interfaces are changed very quickly and unpredictable and
Snowball doesn't use version mark or something similar. So, downloaded Snowball
core and stemmers in different time may be incompatible :(.

Our tsearch_core patch (moving tsearch into core of pgsql) solves that problem -
it contains all possible snowball stemmers.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/