Re: Recalculating OldestXmin in a long-running vacuum

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Recalculating OldestXmin in a long-running vacuum
Дата
Re: Recalculating OldestXmin in a long-running vacuum  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
> Heikki Linnakangas <heikki@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>> Maybe we should keep this issue open until we resolve the vacuum WAL
>> flush issue? I can then rerun the same tests to see if this patch is a
>> win after that.
>
> Sounds like a plan, if you are willing to do that.

Sure, just rerunning the same tests isn't much work.

Bruce Momjian wrote:
>  Would you like to add a TODO item?

I don't know how we track things like this. Maybe add to the end of the
patch queue, with link to this discussion so that we remember that it
needs more testing?

--
   Heikki Linnakangas