Re: libpq Prepared Statement with dynamic IN operator

От Dave Greeko
Тема Re: libpq Prepared Statement with dynamic IN operator
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Many thanks for the clarification David. I wish there is a way without touching my input array but at least based on your feedback I can avoid the call to string_to_array call in the query. I tried it and it worked but I still have to permute the C array. Here is what I have working so far:

char *query="select codec_id,fs_name,pt from codec_defs where fs_name = ANY($1::text[])";
PGresult *res=PQprepare(conn,"codecs",query,1,NULL);

char *input[1] ={ "{G722,PCMU}" }; //this will be dynamic at run-time
res=PQexecPrepared(conn,"codecs",1,(const char* const*)input,NULL ,NULL,0);

Dave.