Re: Ctrl+F in MsAccess table is very slow

От Arnaud Lesauvage
Тема Re: Ctrl+F in MsAccess table is very slow
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
David Gardner a écrit :
> I think Access not knowing if the server side fields have indexes is
> common in both tables and views. Are you viewing the table using a form
> or the tables?

Just as a table.
We are a few people working on this DB and we are used to just ctrl+f into the tables to get to the record that we're
lookingfor.
You're right that I could build a form though, but that's the kind of work I'd like to avoid ! ;)

> This should be a bit faster than cntrl-F, not sure if it is appropriate
> for the project your working on, but I always seem to be making some
> kinda search form for my projects.

Yes, I think one day I'll have to do this too... Well, maybe the day has come !
Thanks for your help David !

Regards
--
Arnaud