Re: Ctrl+F in MsAccess table is very slow

От Arnaud Lesauvage
Тема Re: Ctrl+F in MsAccess table is very slow
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
David Gardner a écrit :
> Try this with and without the Declare/Fetch option checked. Also this
> may be a situation where you may have an index on your varchar field,
> yet Access doesn't know about it.
>
> Also what datatype does Access think the field is? I have run into
> problems where Access will think the text datatype is a Memo field (FAQ
> 6.5 & 6.6). While on the subject of Access being weird is either your
> index field or the codelocalite field declared as int8(bigint)?

Hi David,

Turning on or of UseDeclareFetch apparently makes no difference.
But you are right that the field is indexed and that Access doesn't know about it (probably because the linked table is
aview, not a real table ?).

Apart from that, the field is a varchar and Access sees it as such, and codelocalite is an int4 field, so I think
everythingis fine here.

Regards,
--
Arnaud