Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Dave Page wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> I know geeks normally like black t-shirts, but have never
>> understood why.

The reason geeks where black t-shirts more:

1. They are slimming and thus hide that you have had too much <insert
junk foo here>

2. They think that even though they don't shower, it will make them sexy

3. They hide stains better

4. Some might suggest that one can get away with washing them less ;-)

/me notes that for the next "you might be a geek if" list.

Do we have a 5 and 6?

Joshua D. Drake

> Regards, Dave

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Сообщение: Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts